1. Ripped out the walls, insulated, and drywalled
2. Trimmed out and painted the ceiling
3. Scraped up the old floor tiles and put in new wood laminate flooring
4. Cleaned up the fireplace and put in a new tiled hearth
5. Put in new patio doors and retrofitted the old screen doors to match
6. Put new window & door trim, base moulding, & crown moulding
7. Made and hung the curtains
8. Painted EVERYTHING
Still to do in the living room:
1. Reface the back wall of the fireplace.
2. Find a new spark guard and new air venty things for the fireplace
3. Find an occasional chair and more art
Phew! Almost done in the living room. You can also see a few more photos of the living room over on Design Sponge, and to see all of the progress on the cabin look here.
Images by Sarah
Product guide: Badger Pillow by Donna Wilson // B&W pillow: Ikea // Brass floor lamps: Ballard Designs // Brass bucket: local vintage find // Coffee Table: Home Decorators // Sisal rug: RugsUSA // Cowhide Rug: street vendor in LA // Brass candlesticks: antique shop in southern England // Side Table: my dad made