Happy Friday folks, we made it. I hope you are reading this dressed up in an amazingly ridiculous costume while your co-workers give you the sideways stink eye. I am typing this as Ariel at the moment, however at home it doesn’t make as much of an impact. Archie and our new studio manager seem to approve though. Hope you all have a great halloween and come Sunday let’s all curse the time change together.
Here are a few links for your reading pleasure if you don’t have children and get to sleep in.
- The most gorgeous rattan daybed
- You know I love a good entry and here are some more killer foyers.
- Some coverall love
- Copper, copper, give me some more copper
- The perfect Halloween Cocktail
- Last minute pumpkin decorating at its finest
- A couples costume you can throw together in no time
Photo by Lou Mora interrupting my morning routine while they were living in our driveway.